Thank you note for FRED..

Below are photos and thankyou notes i recently received from a satisfied customer in Zambia





Hi FRED,




Hope you are fine. Iam happy to inform you that I was glad when I reached home with the car I bought from you.I will send you my photos later. You were very patient with me. I do appreciate for your good service.


Goodday. May God bless you.


Blackstone






Dear FRED,


Hi, how are you? I am fine and happy to inform you that I collected the car from Dar-es-Salaam on Thursday 19/11/2010.


Thank you for good service. Please continue with the same spirit.


Good day.


Blackstone


Mr. Blackstone is one of the many satisfied customers i have.
Here at FREDDYNICE AUTO MASTER, I will be more than happy to help you in the hopes of finding your dream car.

You can contact me at 46736724708 or freddynice@live.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment